NC 6000 2-pocket banknote counter and sorter
Call for Price
Banknote counter appliances help the work of companies and personnel who continuously or occasionally deal with large amounts of cash. A banknote counter appliance saves a lot of time and energy for its user. Depending on the type of the appliance even counterfeit detection functions are available from the simpler test methods to the extremely advanced, MNB (The Central Bank of Hungary) qualified, image-building sensor banknote verification / counterfeit detection methods; at some appliances note selection and organizing functions are also available.
Cash counter appliances functioning on friction principle (conventional, most often used banknote counter type) carry out the counting process with the help of different sensors and sequence of rollers.
The simplest appliances count without testing functions. The more advanced types perform basic counterfeit detection (e.g.: UV-, infra-, size-, magnetic tests, chain- and half-banknote identification).
The essential tools for processing large amounts of banknotes are the two- or multi-pocket banknote counter and sorter appliances, with MNB qualified counterfeit detection and note identification functions.
The NC6000 appliance is a 1+1 pocket, multi-currency (suitable to count and test HUF and EUR banknotes, can optionally be upgraded with other currencies) banknote counter and sorter appliance. Both in its structure, appearance and knowledge it meets the high-level (even financial or money processing) requirements. The appliance’s HUF software was developed through the close cooperation of our company, the manufacturer and The Central Bank of Hungary (MNB). Therefore it meets all requirements of MNB, and the appliance can be used with the approval of MNB to the counterfeit detection of all circulated HUF banknotes by financial institutes as well. The appliance’s software is approved by the European Central Bank (ECB) for the counterfeit detection of other currencies as well.
Our company continuously works on keeping the banknote counter’s software up-to-date in coordination with the manufacturer and MNB. Therefore the possible new security elements, new denominations (for every currency) are instantly integrated within the leading software, the upgrade of which is made available to our customers.
The NC6000 can execute all three types of sorting processes simultaneously. Counts and verifies the mixed banknotes, furthermore, apart from displaying the total value it performs the denomination of counted banknotes as well. Optionally a customer display screen may be connected.
Technical details, attributes:
- 1+1 pocket capacity
- Sorting speed:
-Banknote counting: max. 1000 banknotes/min
- Reliable counterfeit detection, MNB tested and approved!!!
- Amount and value counting function
- Testing sensors: Magnetic, Ultraviola, Infra
- User friendly handling, in addition to the ergonomic design, the large, color LCD screen can display much information at one time, helping handling with graphic images.
- Identification and sorting by type
- Sorting by image position
- Sorting by front/backside and positioning
- Programmable STOP function (for bundling)
- Capable of processing EUR and HUF banknotes, but optionally it can be programmed to handle other currencies
- The appliance can be integrated within any system. The banknote processing data can be followed on computer or can be printed.
- Banknote capacity:
-Feeder: depending on the quality of banknotes: 500-700 banknotes,
-Output pocket: 200 banknotes (used banknotes)
-Sorting pocket: 50 banknotes (used banknotes)
- Meets ROHS and CE standards
- Sizes: 272 x 282 x 272 mm (width x height x depth)
- Weight: 8,2 kg
- Power intake: max. 50W
- Mains voltage: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz
|282 mm||mm||272 mm|